5E-C5500 is used to determine the calorific value of solid and liquid combustibles including oil, coal, coke, foodstuffs and biomass products.
Main analyzer consisting of controlling unit and chiller, Standard CV bomb, Data system (PC & Printer), Handle oxygen charger, Crucibles, Iginition wire, Benzoic acid, O-ring Kit, Tool kit.
True Isoperibol Calorimeter
The jacket surrounding the vessel is kept at constant temperature with an accuracy to 0.1°C during analysis. Mechanical supports for the vessel are made of a very low thermal conductivity plastic. To minimize convection, water is added on the sides, top and bottom of the bucket.
High Automation and Efficiency
- 10 minutes analysis time by dynamic method, without compromising accuracy or precision.
- second bomb operation for preparing next sample during analysis.
- Program runs up to two calorimeters at once. sample mass can be transferred to PC directly.
Optimized Design for Reliable Test Result
- A reliable quantitative measuring cup ensure stable water volume of the bucket.
- Closed-loop water circulation assures the purity of water system without any additional solution
- Filter in the bucket purify the water in circulation system.
- Visible water level indicates the water volume, making it easy to feed sufficient water anytime to minimize the influence of water loss.
Measuring Range: Upto 40MJ/Kg
Precision: 0.05% RSD
upto 6 tests per hour for a single control and upto 12 tests per hour for double control
Oxygen filling: Semi-Automatic
Bomb Vessel Lifting: Manual