• Standard portable dissolved oxygen meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
• 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water and zero oxygen solution.
• Manual salinity and barometric pressure compensation improve the measurement accuracy.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures accurate reading over the entire range.
• Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
• Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
• Manual temperature calibration improves the measurement accuracy of meter.
• Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
• Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
• System menu allows setting the 9 parameters, including the number of calibration points,
resolution, stability condition, concentration unit, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default settings.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
• Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
• Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
• Multi-mode power scheme (battery, power adapter, computer’s USB port) ensures that use
the meter smoothly.
Would you like to speak to one of our product expert over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.