• Professional portable conductivity meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
• 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with automatic calibration solution recognition.
• Selectable cell constant (0.1/1/10), TDS conversion factor, normalization temperature,
linear and pure water compensation modes.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
• Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
• Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
• Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis shows cell constant of the conductivity electrode.
• Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
• System menu allows setting the 10 parameters, including the number of calibration points,
stability condition, temperature unit, hold function, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default settings.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
• Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
• Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
• Multi-mode power scheme (battery, power adapter, computer’s USB port) ensures that use
the meter smoothly.
Would you like to speak to one of our product expert over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.